Wednesday 17 February 2016

HELICOPTER GAMES


This afternoon Wednesday the 17th I posted a Blog
http://www.reportingfraudinbc.blogspot.ca/2016/02/dear-bc-securities-commission-ceo.html

and mentioned I missed my helicopter shadows, since we started posting pics and making them public they have been very shy. Until today right after I posted my blog, I was in the house as the neighbor took this shot, you can hear him tell me it came directly to my house and circled..



 
 I was able to get this shot as I ran outside. It is the same little red one with a black bulb under it, there is a good possibility it also appears as completely black sometimes. They do have fancy spray on peel off paint now days. The model is the exact same.
 
 
 
It was nice of them to let me know they still care anyways..
One of my favorite games as a kid? Connect the dots!
 
Brenda maybe next time you should actually get on the chopper and come talk to us!
 
Peter Harris
Christopher Burke
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment